How we collect and store information depends on the websites you visit, the activities in which you participate, and the Services you use. Several categories of information are collected from you, as described below.
We may collect information about you during your use of the Services, including your name, email address, postal address, payment information, device model and serial number, and other information you provide or post on our Services or allow us to access when you make a purchase or subscribe to our newsletter.
When you use the Services, there is some information that we collect automatically, as discussed in this section.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services. As described further below, we may use third party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
When you use our websites, we may collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services and upload or post content, error logs, and other similar information.
When you access the Services via a mobile device, we may collect information such as geolocation information, unique device identifiers (e.g., a UDID or IDFA on Apple devices like the iPhone, and iPad) and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), such as operating system and version.
1. Provide you with the services and products you have purchased or requested and send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
2. Notify you about new features of the Services, special events, and send you newsletters.
3. Generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns.
4. Analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability, or popularity of the Services.
5. Provide you with support and improve the content and features of the Services or develop new Services.
6. Send you marketing emails about Kalkul products, software updates, and third-party products, software, and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
7. Help prevent fraud and enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Services.
8. Administer and troubleshoot the Services.
1. We may disclose your information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary in response to any subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
2. We may disclose your information when we believe it appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms of Service for the Services you accessed, and/or to protect our rights and property.
3. When we otherwise have your permission.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the Automatically-Collected Information section above to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
You may email us to correct or change any information by using the contact below.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services or any information you have requested. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information, contact us using the information below. After you cancel your account, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.